Students will use this blog to share their point of view on books they have read. They will post their review and then share their opinions with each other about the characters, settings, and plot.
Friday, December 23, 2011
Love Reading
I am excited to be here. I wonder what we will do.I am thankful .THANK YOU ms.laluz for showing us this blog.
Jennifer, I am happy to hear how excited you are. We will use this blog to share with each other our opinions about boooks. Do you have a favorite book? If so start thinking about what you would like us to know about it.
Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteI am happy to hear how excited you are. We will use this blog to share with each other our opinions about boooks. Do you have a favorite book? If so start thinking about what you would like us to know about it.
I like your comment to.
ReplyDelete